Saturday, March 3, 2012

Slow Cooker Pizza - Yes Please!!

Anybody else LOVE their crock pot like I do?!  With how many hours I've been working, cooking dinner in the crock pot has been a life saver for me and our family!!

This recipe is SOOOO easy and SOOO delicious!  I posted a picture on Facebook and promised to blog about it.  So here you are!!

Our 4 year old son told me after dinner Wednesday night that dinner was "AWESOME!"  So, with all of that said here is the recipe:

12-oz bag egg noodles
1 1/2 pounds ground beef (I used ground venison!)
32 ounces pasta sauce (any flavor - I used pizza sauce)
16 ozs mozzarella cheese, shredded (I used colby jack)
8 oz pepperoni (I bought a bag of mini pepperoni's)

Cook noodles according to package.  Drain.  While noodles are cooking, brown the ground beef, then drain off fat.  Grease inside of slow cooker.  Layer - sauce, noodles, ground beef and cheese.  Keep layering then top with more cheese!  Cook on low for 3 hours or until the cheese is melted!


Doesn't it look delicious!?!?!??!
Next time, I'm going to put cooked chicken, sausage and mushrooms in it!  The options are endless!!  
Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment