Saturday, March 3, 2012

NYC..so Much to Do

 Century 21 Department Store

Today I am in NYC with my husband Paul.  I had to go to Hartford for work on Thursday and Friday so I had Paul meet me in NYC for the weekend.  If you are looking for a place to visit for a weekend NYC is the place to go as there are so many options.  Now of coarse I really want to go shopping; however I have a feeling that is not on the top of Paul's list, but I'm sure I will manage to hit a few stores: Century 21..yes please!!

We have already done the touristy things several times so we are planning on going to see our first Broadway Show..Jersey Boys. 


We are also planning on eating lots of NYC pizza as both Paul and I are pizza fanatics and NYC has the BEST pizza! 


We have heard great things about SoHo and neither of us have been there so we will probably go check that out too for great eats, shopping, and people watching.  Most importantly Paul and I get to spend time together.  With our crazy schedules we never have time alone and this trip is much needed; while we will miss our girls like crazy we need to catch up and have fun together.  See full size image




Jay-Z says it best "In New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made , oh There's nothing you can't do, now you're in New York These streets will make you feel brand new Big Lights will inspire you, let's hear it for New York"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment