Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Designer Girls For Less

I know I've told you all how much I LOVE to shop, but I haven't gotten into the details.  My favorite thing to shop for is clothes for my girls: Juicy, Guess, Joe, Pumpkin Patch.  As you can see I'm all about the designer clothes for my girls; however I refuse to pay big money for them.  Thanks to Nordstrom Rack I am able to get Juicy tracksuits for less than Old Navy.  I recently bought a $90 retail Juicy outfit for $12 at Nordstrom Rack- AMAZING!!  I think that people assume Nordstrom Rack is expensive, but it's not- they have high quality clothes at amazingly low prices.  The key to success for these designer bargains is to visit often and to spend the time going through the clearance rack.  Also to take even more advantage of the discounts, I suggest signing up for Nordstrom's Rewards to earn Nordstrom notes; it is free and allows you to earn points fast (sometimes they even have triple point days). 



Now you know my secret as to how my girls are always in their designer outfits. 

Happy Shopping!



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment