Friday, March 9, 2012

Cancelling Girls Day

Happy FRIDAY!!!!  Who doesn't love Fridays?!?!  There's just something exciting about having 2 days with no work, or for some of us at least you are home!  I have been working overtime at my full time job, which is nice money however since I am fortunate to be able to work full time from home, I find myself getting back on the system to work after the kids are in bed, or on the weekends very often!! 
Do not get me wrong, I am very, very thankful I can be home with the boys and still work full time, however I feel like I'm always on the computer!  So when I get a chance to even think about photography or blogging, I quickly find something to do that does not involve a computer! 

With all of that said, I am so sorry to have to do this, however right now I am cancelling my Girls Day that I blogged about recently. 
I've been in touch with everybody involved and they've been so understanding!!! 

I am still taking normal appointments though, so please feel free to contact me to schedule your session!!! 

Summer is getting busy already and it's not even Spring!  But we are so excited for this Spring/Summer and I am so looking forward to capturing all of your memories as well as our own!!!

I have a couple openings left still for Saturday, March 24th, in Hamilton, IN, if you are interested!!  It's $35 and you'll get a high resolution disk and an online gallery.  The session is about 20-30 minutes!!  E-mail me, stillcross@live.com, if you are interested!!! 

What are you doing this weekend?!?!?  Tonight, I'm SO excited to be meeting up with Heidi & Jen for dinner at The Melting Pot!   

No comments:

Post a Comment