Friday, March 23, 2012

On the road again

It's Friday!!  Woohoo!!!  As I type this blog post, my car is packed to the rim with the boys and I's stuff and of course my camera gear for a shoot tomorrow!!  I'm SO excited for this quick trip!  If you remember this post, this trip is a good one and a little nerve-racking, but God is good and we are thankful for His forgiveness, so shouldn't we be forgiving also?!

Praying the rain holds off and safe travels for us!!  

I will post pictures Monday!  My car is hilarious, good thing I have a huge trunk, my car that is!  
Sorry this is so short, but lets face it, it's Friday who wants to read a blog post today!  Go catch up on the house work that's been sitting all week!  or make it Family night and rent some movies!!
Either way, ENJOY!!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Jenn. Have a great time and can't wait to hear about it!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete