Friday, March 16, 2012

Secret Revealed


With Pinterest and other crafty websites and absolutely loving photography, you would think I would be a crafty person.  Not so much!  However....


I am soooooooooooo excited to be sharing with all of you a DIY birthday card invitation for Abe's 1st birthday next month!

You read it right, me sharing a DIY project!!  I never thought the day would come that I wanted to be crafty but I think I was setting my standards too high and that's why I never wanted to try.  I think that anybody can be crafty, just like with other things in life, everybody had their own level.  

And it's totally okay to ask your crafty friend to help you!  :)


You knew there was a catch, didn't you?!  

So, tonight I'm meeting up with a friend and I'll be sure to share with all of you our ideas combined to make the perfect DIY invitation!

Be sure to hop on back!  :)

 
 

2 comments: