Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wow What A Week!

This week has been extra crazy with work, the kids, and my husband's schooling. I just got home from being gone since thursday and i am getting ready to leave again in the morning until tuesday night and will only be home 1 night before i leave again. I know that my life is crazy, but i love it that way! I can't imagine living a low key life and having time to relax...that is so not me. The hardest part about my busy life is making sure that i spend enough time with my girls as they are so important to me. When i am home i make every effort to devote my time to them and enjoy every second i have with them. So if you come to my house it will not be clean, organized, and very rarely will there be a home cooked meal beyond chicken or burgers, but it works for our family. Life is all about choices and my choice is to be busy and have craziness, both of which i believe leads to success.

I hope all of you who also live crazy, busy lives also enjoy your life as much as i do and remember to focus on what is important to you, not what others want of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment