Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Why I Love Zoup









I don't have many restaurants that I love, but I do love Zoup! There is a Zoup by my office and whenever i am in town i have lunch there. The regular workers know me by name..some may not think that is a good thing, but i do as it shows customer service. There is a retired man Dave that works there and he calls me by name everytime I am there and he even has made me homemade applesauce (which i have to admit was the best ever). Do you realize that I have not even mentioned how great the  food is yet? This is exactly what i want I am trying to get at.. I know that if someone has great customer service that regardless of the food people will recommend based on their experience. Yes Zoup has great food, but I am a regular based on the experience, not the food. Too many times I visit a store or restaurant and have horrible service and that is what i remember and share. Let a lesson be learned-provide a great experience and you will be successful. Thank you Zoup for providing first class service.

http://www.zoup.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment