Monday, February 27, 2012

Cinnamon Rolls!

Every Sunday morning, I make cinnamon rolls before church.  It's a tradition my parents started when I was younger and now I make them for my family!  I don't know if they meant to make this a tradition, but I know I looked forward to them!!
I am finally getting into a baking frenzy again, it's been awhile!  So, after being reassured how easy this recipe was with a co-worker on Friday, I made homemade cinnamon rolls!!  
Thanks Leslie!!

The recipe is from All Recipes and is super easy!!  Here is a link for you!  
And you know it's super easy if I can make them and Ryan wants to bring some to work!  :)

I did use my bread machine to knead the dough, but I don't count that as cheating, just a little assistance!  :)  
Then after that part was done, Del and I rolled the dough out and mixed together the cinnamon ingredients! 


 All rolled up, ready to be cut!
 I put them in my greased 9X13 casserole dish and let them rise overnight, so easy Sunday morning to mix the frosting and bake them!!
End result!  Delicious!!

Do you have any traditions that involve certain foods?
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Yum Jenn! I know where I'm going for breakfast Sunday morning!

    ReplyDelete