Monday, February 20, 2012

Storms

As I was reflecting back on this last week, I realized how much God directs us and guides us through others.  Last Sunday, before I knew it, Abe had gone all day with no pacifier!  All day!!!  So, we thought we'd take it one day at a time and now it's been 1 whole week and he's been just fine!!  He actually goes to bed quicker without his pacifier, except during nap time.  He loves to pull himself to standing so he pulls himself up and just jabbers, it's pretty cute!!

When we're faced with storms, I believe God wants us to take life one day at a time!  And before you know it, you'll be through the storm.  It may not go as quickly or easily as you'd like but in God's time, His will will be shown!

I feel like I'm at a cross road right now and I'm not sure which direction to take with some situations.  Luckily, I don't have to choose, God will lead me...if I hand it all over to Him!   As I thank my many blessings, my heart is heavy tonight for so many other families and friends who are not as fortunate.  They still have so many blessings but right now they seem to be going through some big storms.  Please keep them in your prayers!!

Make every moment count!!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment