Friday, August 10, 2012

Trust God

It's been a fabulous week!!!! 

We had my two younger nieces stay with us all week and it was wonderful!  I know Del enjoyed every minute and I'm sure they were happy to have some alone time when they got home!  It was cute watching the girls be so patient with Del!  They were a huge help with Abe also and I was able to get some work done on my week off but I did enjoy every minute of not working also!  :)


We had VBS at our church Monday thru Thursday and it was AMAZING!!!!  I helped with one of the preschool/kindergarten groups and enjoyed every minute!  I just love they way they think!!!  I am so excited for next year!!!


The last day was by far my favorite!!!  God is so good and to know that more of our friends and family will be in Heaven with us is a wonderful feeling!

God is so good and I will try to remember NO MATTER WHAT - TRUST GOD!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment