Thursday, August 2, 2012

5 years and counting......

Love is many things.  It's both painful and beautiful, burdensome and protective.  Most people want it, some people find it, and a few die never experiencing it.  I feel communication, an open mind and open heart, a sense of humor and a willingness to forgive and work together will make for a long strong marriage. 

This Saturday I will be celebrating my 5th wedding anniversary.  I can honestly say that I love my husband more today then I ever have.  We have both come a long way in life, and we've been by each others side through the journey.  I'm not going to say it's been easy because it hasn't.  No marriage is easy and perfect but we get each other and that's all that matters!  It is crazy to think where the last 5 years have gone, but I can't wait to see what our next years bring!  I love you babe and I can't wait to celebrate in the Cayman Islands in November!

This is from our wedding day, just feet away from our driveway now :-)




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment