Friday, August 24, 2012

A New Opportunity

Have you heard of thirty-one?  If you have not, you should definitely check out their products!!


I have been to 1 open house party, 1 real party and hosted my own party.

It would be an understatement to say I'm addicted!!!

Because, I am COMPLETELY addicted!!


A few of my favorite items are:
Organizing Utility Tote
Large Utility Tote
XXL Utility Tote Set (this is a hostess only item)


There are so many more items I cannot wait to buy!!!  And there's a new catalog coming out in September!!  EEK!!!!


You choose the pattern and you also can add embroidery to the items - initials, name, sayings, etc!!!


So, the reason for me posting you wonder?!  Well, I've been considering becoming a consultant.  I know, right - it's not like we're busy enough already!  I'm thinking more of when I'm not busy with pictures and being a Mom/Wife and working full time, I'd use that time.  Hmmm...okay, now it doesn't sound too feasible since I wrote that sentence...


If I do decide to take this challenge opportunity, I'll let you all know!!!


I'll post pictures Monday of my favorite items in action!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment