Monday, August 27, 2012

Baby Steps

What an amazing weekend we had!! 

Silver Lake was wonderful! 

The weather was perfect and everybody enjoyed every minute of being outside!!!

The dunes were beautiful as usual!  However, around lunch on Saturday it was getting pretty busy and with little ones it was a bit hectic but overall it was wonderful!


I enjoyed using all of my thirty-one bags and will post pictures of them in use Tuesday or Friday!!  My phone is charging now and I'm too tired and lazy to walk upstairs to get it.  I took only a handful of pictures with my camera and enjoyed every minute of unplugging!!!


Enjoy every moment to the fullest and when you are scared to make a new step toward something, what I do is pray about it then take baby steps toward a direction.  It may be the wrong direction, but at least you're trying!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment