Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Water Babies

I know I talk about my girls Kylie and Alivia a lot, but they are my babies and mean the world to me.  I can't explain how much they mean to me and how much I love them.  Last weekend was soo much fun as we spent the weekend together as a family and pretty much spent the whole time in the water at the pool and Lake Michigan.  We got a membership to MVP- a fitness club that has an amazing pool with water park..I don't know why we didn't join last year it is that good.  My girls LOVE the water and are such a joy to watch having them chase after each other for hours!  Kylie wakes up and wants to put her swimsuit on as she wants to "blow bubbles".  I'm looking forward to next weekend as it is supposed to be VERY hot and I plan on spending the whole weekend swimming again.


Below is a picture of Kylie with her Papa at Lake Michigan.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment