Saturday, June 9, 2012

Maddie Turns 1

Well today is the day that Maddie turned 1..if you have been reading our blog you probably feel like you know all about what the birthday party was going to be like, but let me tell you it was even BETTER than Jen explained.  First of all Maddie was an absolute doll- her outfit was AMAZING- a cute ruffly jumper and matching necklace and headband (I didn't get any pictures, but you can count on a post in the next few days from Jen will include pictures).  Besides for the birthday girl, the food and cupcakes were delicious, the activities: bounce house, face painting, pinata, water games, and cupcake decorating were soo much fun for the girls, and the company was great.    My girls were so exhausted and incredibly dirty- they both fell asleep as soon as they hit their car seats.  Jen throws the best parties and I can't wait until Maddie's 2nd birthday as I'm sure there will be pony rides and an appearance from Mickey Mouse or Elmo. 

Happy Birthday Maddie.. love your Auntie Heidi!

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you guys had a good time as that was the plan!! Xoxox mucho-Jen

    ReplyDelete