Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Ryan is an amazing friend, husband and Daddy!  He is so loving, forgiving, patient and kind!  He is always there for us and we are so thankful for him!!!  
He's an amazing leader of our house and I know he will do a great job teaching our boys how to someday, way down the road, be the kind of man God anticipated them to be!

With Father's Day approaching, I am so happy to share this offer with all of you!  Ry is so good at getting me the perfect gifts that I always try to remember throughout the year what he talks about so I can get him the perfect gift!  
Well, his gifts are usually more expensive and involve a lot choices.  For instance, he is always wanting something for our rhino...which I cannot just run out and get.  He usually has to order it and then I say "Happy Birthday" or "Merry Christmas!"  I hardly ever can sneak anything by him!  

This year, I got him good!!  I ordered two 11X14 canvas prints and I LOVE them!!!  
Every time I think of them, I get teary eyed!!! 
Canvas People rock!  Go check them out!

I cannot wait for him to open them!!!  I did wrap them and hide them, so hopefully with them out of sight, I can wait til Sunday! 

For those of you that do not follow my personal/business blog, I posted a few pictures there!!  I've ordered through this company a few times and have been satisfied every time!

We are doing whatever Ry wants to do tonight, since Sunday we'll spend with our Dad's.  :)

Happy Father's Day to all of you Dad's!

And thank you to my Daddy for always being there for me, even in those "rough" years!  You are a fabulous Dad and an even better Grandpa!!!
  

This was last summer, Del LOVES being outside with his Daddy!

 The boys with their Daddy...Abe was just a lil peanut then!!
 Look at my boys now!!  Growing up way too fast!!  This was in April!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment