Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Here and Gone

So it was Here and now Done!  :-(  I can officially say I have a one year old.........really??? Can't be!  And the party went as planned {gosh do I love that}.  Thank you to all who came; I am glad everyone enjoyed the Birthday party.  It was extremely hot but I didn't think it was as humid as I thought it was; needless to say my cupcakes did not melt!!! 

Thanks to the wonderful Stacy from Remember When Photography she was able to capture the entire day for us. Thank GOD because the only picture I got on my own camera was Maddie's birthday cake. When you have to entertain for 50 + people you kind of forget about the camera so Thank You Stacy! She gave me a sneek peek on FB today so I thought I would share a recap:





Here was the cupcake decorating table. It was fun but you should have seen it afterwards....ha ha.

Cupcake decorating table

Table Favors......
Maddie's Birthday cake

Birthday Banner I made







And last of all, I had my MIL take a picture of us three girls (Jenn, Heidi and Myself)












 

No comments:

Post a Comment