Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sneek-Peek

Ok, so my one year old now daughter can't stand her crib.  I don't know if it's because we co-sleep {yes, I know bad momma} or what.  So, I decided to take her crib down and put a queen size mattress {from our spare bedroom} on the floor--she loves it!  She even goes in her room by herself for naps; how cute!  Now with that.......... it has given me an excuse to re-do her room into a "big" girl room now.  So looking into the next few months I will be posting on what next project I will be doing in there :-).  Most of our summer is spent outside, but I was able to do start with one of them.  Remember the tissue pom poms from her birthday party??  Yup, you can't really save them, so I kept a few and made it into a small chandelier in the corner above her bed.  I used the christmas light command strips to put them up.  She loves looking up and pointing at them; its cute.  Her room colors obviously are going to be purple and pink.  Stay tuned!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment