Monday, July 23, 2012

F*A*M*I*L*Y

Family.

This is a pretty common word.  We all have family; rather it be our immediate family, in-laws, or friend's.  We all are welcome by somebody, somewhere.  

We have that one person that we call when we're making a new recipe.  

When we need somebody to listen to what is on our hearts.

When we've tried everything to help with a situation with a child/children.

When we are being tested to the limits by God's perfect timing, which lets face it, He is never fast enough.

You know you have that one person you call, it may be a different friend for each situation.  That's okay!  That's why we are all different, to help people in different situations!  

To me, family does not necessarily mean a blood relative.  

Over the years, God has brought many friends into my life for a reason or a season.  I'll always cherish those friendships that have only lasted for a season.  For those other friendships, I'm learning how to be a better friend.  To listen more, to be there more for them and most importantly reach out to them as well.

For all of my friends, rather it was a season or a reason, I hope you all know how much you have meant to me!!  I have loved every minute, every memory and most importantly every reason!!

What does family mean to you?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment