Saturday, February 4, 2012

Turks and Caicos was AMAZING!!

I just got back from Beaches Resort in Turks and Caicos and it was Amazing! From the moment I got off the plane I knew it was going to be a wonderful trip. Everyone on the island was so nice and wanted to make sure everything was perfect. There was something for the whole family at the resort: the girls loved the sesame street characters and activities, the beach, and Bobby Dees- where they filled up on hotdogs, french fries, and ice cream; yes that's right i think between the two girls they ate over 20 hot dogs during the trip: my husband Paul loved the wood fire pizzas- those that know him know he loves his pizza so as soon as 11 am hit I knew where to find him: and I loved the beauty of the island and seeing the excitement in my girls, nothing is better than having 2 toddlers laughing and playing together! The resort had free childcare, but i was having so much fun with the girls I did not want to leave them so we were together nonstop for 7 days and it was wonderful! With my career I am often gone 2 nights a week traveling along with a hectic schedule, this trip allowed me to spend quality time with the family. Believe it or not this vacation was very relaxing and both Paul and I feel refreshed and are ready to get back to our crazy life...thanks to Beaches Turks and Caicos- I know if we would have went anywhere else with the kids with as many activities available as Beaches we would be exhausted! If you are looking for a great family vacation I highly recommend Beaches Turks and Caicos!








2 comments:

  1. I went to Turks and Caicos back in 2001, and I found it to be one of the most relaxing vacation spots, besides Maui, that I have vacationed. Now that I am married, and have a little girl...this sounds awesome!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete