Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Do you feel the love in the air??  I do!  I do!  I have learned not to worry about love; but to honor its coming with all my heart.  There isn't a formula or method--You learn to love by loving!  My husband and I have never been big on Valentine's day, but we do make sure we at least spend it together on whatever we decide to do!  Today, we will be spending V-day "in house" since I have a horrible sinus infection :-(  I do however have a yummy dinner planned:  Steak & asparagus on the grill, tossed salad and homemade rolls.  We are also going to rent a movie!

I did however make some yummy V-Day cupcakes.  A couple guys helped my husband finish our garage this week, so I surprised them with some strawberry cupcakes and to set the mood, I topped them with a pink candy heart.









 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment