Friday, February 17, 2012

Create Lasting Memories



I love, love, love anything to do with creating memories and I also love, love, love to create lasting memories for my family, friends and clients! With that said, I'm so happy to be announcing that you can hire me to capture your next birthday party, baptism, adoption hearing, birth, or even pregnancy announcement!!  You have something to share, hire me, or at least a photographer!!  That's what we do, capture your memories so you can cherish them forever!!!!  

*I do offer 1 FREE session to a family that is fostering and/or adopting!  The foster and/or adoption must be in the year that the pictures are taken!  *

Click on over to my business/personal blog to see what memories could be captured at your next birthday party!!




Also, by the time you read this I'll be a whole year older!!!  YIKES, 1 more year and I'm the big 3-0!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment