Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Introducing Jen's Bake Shoppe

I don't usually use my ipad to post but my laptop is broke and it couldn't be fixed remotely today, so my deals for the week will have to wait until tomorrow so I have pictures! Today, I'm really excited to introduce my new site here. After much thinking, I've decided to give it a shot and offer my creations to others! I decided to just name it Jen's Bake Shoppe because my husband didn't like anything else I had in mind. With being a stay-at-home mom, this has given me the opportunity to see if this business will grow into something much larger--we will just have to see! As always, I've dreamed of having my own storefront. But for now, I legally sell my sweets out of my beautiful new home on a one-on-one basis. In the near future, I will be having a sweet sale at my home where I will serve free samples and have cash and carry on all my cupcakes and cookies. Right now, I'm offering to my first "10" customers to "like" my FB page(through my website)/ or follow my blog AND order a dozen or more (valid only on same flavor if more then a dozen) will get 20% off your first order. Thanks for visiting and wish me SWEET success! Jen

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you starting your business. Yo are so creative and a great baker!!

    ReplyDelete