Thursday, February 9, 2012

Topping a Cupcake

So my house has been really crazy this week besides that my daughter is about ready to crawl, my house is unorganized and under construction (again).  You wouldn't think after building a brand new house not even a year and half ago that you would be doing construction again, but after some drywall issues, yup my house is a full of dust again!!  All I can say is that I hope the painter gets here soon so I can put my house back together before my BIG cupcake project this weekend!!!  Another baby shower, another Henney family member, and another March baby but this one is a BOY!  While all the craziness was going on in my house yesterday, I found myself locked in our spare bedroom making the cupcake toppers and candy fondant toppers for the cupcakes.  Again, I got the template for the paper toppers from Etsy, I just printed and cut them out myself........I so love that site!!  I used small cookie cutters for the fondant bears and hearts.  I thought I would share my creativity.  These will be topping red velvet & snickers cupcakes as the mommy-to-be picked out!  Pictures of the cupcakes to come soon!




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment