Saturday, February 18, 2012

Family Is The Glue that Holds People Together

I've had a hard week and quite honestly have shed a lot of tears.  People closest to me know that I am not usually one to cry or to get emotional, but this week was extremely emotional for me.  I was away from my family the majority of the last week and now that Kylie (my 3 year old) is getting bigger it is harder on me to be away as she now tells me she doesn't want me to go to work or that she wants me to take her with.  I recently got an ipad and have been using facetime with the family; this is wonderful, however sometimes I think it is harder on me as it is a reminder that I am away from me family and reminds me of how much I love them and miss them.   In addition to being away there have been some personal issues going on in my life that combined with being away really put pressure on me.  I also learned yesterday of an unfortunate situation that has completely turned a love one's life upside down and it is very difficult for all involved.

This week was a tough week; however I know that I have a wonderful life and an extremely loving family that will help get me through this slump.  Family really is what holds people together and everyone needs to make sure to remember to stay close to your family and make sure you show them love.   My girls have been extremely cute today and have helped me laugh and get back to my normal self.  Below are a few pictures of them being so cute( notice Kylie in my heels)!!






  

1 comment: